首頁>新聞>國際新聞 > 正文

俄女子泡澡時邊充電邊玩手機,結果觸電身亡

2019-09-20 09:56:29 來源:本站
分享到:

  瞬間觸電身亡。

  充電時不要玩手機,這是很多家長會告誡孩子的話。但對走路、吃飯、上廁所等無時無刻刷手機的現代成年人來說,這種告誡就沒那么好使了。最近俄羅斯就又發生了一起充電時玩手機導致的事故。

  A Russian accountant has died after she dropped her mobile phone into the bath while it was charging.

  一名俄羅斯會計因將正充著電的手機掉入浴缸而死亡。

  Evgenia Shulyatyeva, 26, was found dead in the bathtub of her home in Kirovo-Chepetsk, around 500 miles from Moscow, by 53-year-old mother Vera who rushed to the apartment after she was unable to call her daughter.

  26歲的Evgenia Shulyatyeva生活在距莫斯科約500英里的Kirovo-Chepetsk。這天53歲的母親Vera在無法聯系上女兒后趕到她的住所一探究竟,卻發現女兒已經慘死在浴缸里了。

  Investigators say she was 'killed instantly' by electrocution after the phone 'slipped' and landed in the water with her.

  調查人員說,她應該是在手機“掉入”水中的那一刻被“瞬間電死”的。

  ▲ Russian accountant, 26, is killed instantly after dropping her phone into the bath while it was charging (via Dailymail)

圖 via east2west news

  俄羅斯事故委員會正在調查這起案件,目前尚不清楚事發時Evgenia是否正在使用手機。

  但類似事故已經不是第一次發生了,Evgenia是第八個因為充著電的手機掉入浴缸而觸電身亡的人。

  In August an unnamed ten-year-old schoolgirl dropped her phone in the bath at her home in Serov. It was plugged into the mains.

  8月,謝羅夫的一個10歲女學生把手機掉入浴缸中,當時手機是插在電源上的。

  In July, a 17-year-old youth was electrocuted after listening to music while having a bath on his charging mobile.

  7月,一名17歲少年泡澡拿充著電的手機聽歌,因此觸電身亡。

  In June, Liliya Novikova - an internationally recognised poker star - suffered a suspected massive electric shock in her bathroom.

  6月,國際知名撲克選手莉莉亞⋅諾維科娃疑似在浴室里遭到強烈電擊后死亡。

  A mathematics prodigy with a first class degree in engineering from a top Russian university, the 26-year-old was home alone when she died.

  這位26歲的數學天才畢業于俄羅斯一流大學的工程學,還是一等學位獲得者。去世時她獨自一人在家。

  ▲ Russian accountant, 26, is killed instantly after dropping her phone into the bath while it was charging (via Dailymail)

圖 via east2west news

  今年4月,20歲的超市員工Anastasia也被母親發現死在浴缸,手里還拿著手機。此前一周,一名14歲的女學生也是同樣的原因喪生。名單并沒有就此終結。

  In December, Russian martial arts champion Irina Rybnikova, 15, died instantly while using an iPhone plugged into a charger while in the bath at home in Bratsk, Siberia.

  去年12月在西伯利亞布拉茨克,15歲的俄羅斯武術冠軍伊琳娜⋅雷布尼科娃因邊泡澡邊拿正在充電的iPhone玩而當場死亡。

  Earlier, a 12-year-old girl named Kseniya P was electrocuted while listening to music from her charging phone while in the bath in Bolshoe Gryzlovo village in the Serpukhovsky district of Moscow region.

  更早些時候,一名叫Kseniya P的12歲女孩在用充電手機聽音樂時觸電身亡。

  Her mother was cooking an evening meal and become worried about Kseniya's silence. She went into the bathroom and found the girl 'already dead with her head under the water'.

  當時她的母親正在做飯,有點擔心女兒那邊一點動靜都沒有了。于是她走進浴室,卻發現她“已經死了,頭淹在水里”。

  The phone was floating in the bath.

  而手機則漂在水面上。

  ▲ Russian accountant, 26, is killed instantly after dropping her phone into the bath while it was charging (via Dailymail)

  對于屢屢發生的類似事件,電子工程師Andrey Stanovsky警告說,“在浴室里玩充著電的手機就像是在玩俄羅斯輪盤賭”。

  伊爾庫茨克州立大學無線電電子系主任Yury Agrafonov說:“水是個好導體。如果沒有接上220伏的電源,悲劇就不會發生了”。

我要投稿 免責聲明
分享到:
© 廣元在線版權所有
廣元新聞巴中在線達州在線綿陽在線涼山新聞網內江新聞網
码一肖公开资料